Safety advice for candles, tealights and reed diffuser oil

Please adhere to the following advice:

 

 

Candles and Tealights

 

NEVER LEAVE A BURNING CANDLE UNATTENDED AND KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS. 

 

•Retain packaging for safety advice.  

 

•Always place candles and tealights on an appropriate heat resistant base or holder, on a flat stable surface, away from draughts and other objects. 

 

•Never move when lit. 

 

•Keep wax free from debris and keep wick trimmed. 

 

•Light with a long match. 

 

•Don’t burn for more than 4 hours at a time.

 

•Candle and tealight holders will get very hot. Do not touch until cooled. 

 

•Please dispose of contents/container at an approved disposal site, in accordance with local authorities as as they can be dangerous to wildlife and the environment.

 

Reed diffuser oil 

 

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND ANIMALS AT ALL TIMES.

 

•Retain packaging for safety advice.  

 

•Always use an appropriate container and place on a level surface. 

 

•Not for consumption, if swallowed seek medical advice.  May cause an allergic skin reaction. If on skin, wash with plenty of soap and water. Wash hands and other contacted skin thoroughly after handling. It causes serious eye irritation. If you get it in your eyes rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists get medical advice/attention. 

 

•Please dispose of contents/container at an approved disposal site, in accordance with local authorities as as they can be dangerous to wildlife and the environment.

 

ONCE BOUGHT ANY CANDLE/OIL SAFETY BECOMES THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PURCHASER.